Site Safety Supervisor
- Coordinate periodic site Safety Toolbox Briefings by Subcontractors Supervisors to further improve & inoculate safe working practices to Construction Teams
- Assist in OSH Training & Orientation session (i.e. Section New Employee Safety induction and Project Site Entry Safety induction Briefing) on regular basis throughout the construction period
- Safety Representative on work areas, make observations, records and reports the inspection findings to Safety Health Officer and the follow-up on the necessary improvement actions to ensure that safe working practices compliance
- Assist Safety & Health Officer in preparation & submission of Monthly OSH Management’s data for preparation of MEB Project Monthly Safety Reports
- Conduct periodic workers’ Welfare & Health Facilities Inspections (accommodations, canteen, toilets, mosquito control management, etc.)
- Assist Safety & Health Officers in organizing and implementing project Safety Promotion Programs or Safety Campaign
- Assist & provide data to Safety & Health Officers in keeping & monitoring, notification of Project Safety Performance Statistics on Incident, occupational Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences at the place of work
- Registered as a Site Safety Supervisor with Jabatan Keselamatan & Kesihatan Malaysia (JKKP and obtain Yellow Book)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Site Safety Supervisor
- Must be willing to relocate in Johor.
Johor , Sabah
- To supervise, control and coordinate all site activities and push for work progress.
- To resolve any problem that arises at site.
- Monitor and keep daily record of all activities and to report progress of daily works.
- To attend site meeting and update work progress to management.
- Assist in training and motivating all worker and creating an environment and conductive to morale and growth of the down line personnel.
- Ensure discipline and good morale maintained at the construction site.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the construction is required for this position.
- Must willing work at Johore / Sabah.
Senior Contracts ExecutiveKlang, Selangor
Scope of works:
- Contracts administration of Head contracts and Subcontracts – contractual risk analysis, contractual strategy planning, contractual claims preparation and drafting, contractual correspondence, letter drafting.
- Contracts (various: including formal, short form & etc)—Drafting, Evaluation, Negotiation
- Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents for all projects. Supply information to resolve disputes if they arise
- Identify areas for improvement in existing contracting processes. Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy.
- Monitor compliance by company employees with established procedures. Identify areas of recurrent pressure.
- Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretation to support implementation.
- Handle on-going issue and change management
- Ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal.
Qualifications, Attributes and skills:
- At least 6 years + experience in contracts administration/ Claims.
- Degree qualification in Quantity Surveying or Construction Management/ Building
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Well-developed skills in problem-solving, presentation, motivation, liaison, negotiation, consultation, conflict resolution, leadership and team building.
- Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with people at all levels.
- Well-developed analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills with a high degree of initiative and flexibility.
- Pay close attention to details
- good organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
- the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships
- Ability to work both on own and as part of a team and ability to work to deadlines