Enterprise Messaging Administrator
Location: Petaling Jaya - Malaysia
The Enterprise Messaging Administrator is part of the Global Messaging Team responsible for managing Schlumberger’s mail and instant messaging services which include: Exchange DAG, Microsoft EOP, ProofPoint, Windows Operating Systems, Lync 2013/Skype for Business including conferencing, voice and video, Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam. The position reports to the Enterprise Messaging Team Lead.
Successful Enterprise Messaging Administrators are technically minded and quick to adapt to new technologies. They are service oriented, have strong interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills. They are good team players who work well under pressure and are willing to work shift patterns.
- Maintain Exchange 2010, Proofpoint and Lync 2013 on premise infrastructure environment supporting 90k users.
- Migration and administering Exchange in O365
- Monitor performance and react to hardware/operational incidents to their successful resolution.
- Undertake user incidents following correct procedures and time OLA.
- Document issues and produce operational working documents.
- Windows OS, Exchange and Lync installation
- Exchange and Lync administration
- Perform Disk space management, Backup and restoration, Patch installation, Antivirus updates as required.
- Setup Log monitoring and configuration, prepare system recovery and improve Performance management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent technical fields.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Microsoft Messaging technologies
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.