|Vacancy Title:||Senior Integrity Engineer|
|Company:||STS - DB|
|Job Description:||Brief Posting Description|
We are currently sourcing for a Senior Integrity Engineer to join our team in Kuala Lumpur. The position requires a self-motivated, innovative and personable engineer with a strong technical background in materials and/or corrosion. Though the role is KL based, but there will be opportunities to interact with leading Engineers and work on projects across a truly global organisation.
Due to local requirements, we are only considering applications from Malaysian citizens at this point of time.
· Provide integrity management support to Wood Group clients in Malaysia and S.E. Asia.
· Perform Fit For Purpose (FFP) assessment on gas pipelines and based on the result of the intelligent pigging (IP).
· Pipeline design review to identify potential issue for IP operation, issue recommendation for the required modification to ensure that the pipeline can be pigged safely.
· Authoring, checking and issuing of design documents for both Subsea Umbilicals Risers Flowlines (SURF) and Topside Umbilicals Risers Flowlines (TURF) projects.
· Perform corrosion rate calculations to ensure continuing asset integrity management.
· Perform cost estimates and being leading proposals on tenders.
· Provide technical expertise on Materials and/or Corrosion as well as Risk Based Inspection (RBI) related work.
· Provide technical support to other Wood Group companies where needed.
· Correctly adhere to the Company Health, Safety, Environment, & Quality policies.
· Contribute to business development and tendering activities.
· Build business relations with existing and new Clients.
· Registered professional engineer in Malaysia or is seeking such registration.
· Minimum 6 years’ experience with extensive relevant materials/corrosion engineering experience within the oil and gas sector.
· Knowledge of non-destructive inspection methodologies and their implementation is important.
· Experience with piping and pressure vessel inspection codes with certification in such inspection codes will be advantageous.
· Exposure to cathodic protection systems and associated codes with certification in such cathodic protection codes or associated governing bodies would be essential.
· Ability to work in a multi-discipline and cultural environment is important.
· Prioritisng work to meet company and client deadlines is crucial.
The Company embraces diversity in our workforce, ensuring we have a workforce that provides us with a wide range of skills, ideas and energy. Embracing diversity means the Company will acknowledge, understand and appreciate the differences between individuals in developing a workplace that develops, benefits and enhances their value.
Selection for employment, promotion or any other benefit will be made on the basis of merit, ability and suitability.
Tuesday, November 8, 2016
at 8:21:00 PM
We are specialized in supplying/servicing Life Saving Appliances (LSA), Fire Fighting Equipment (FFE) and Marine related hardware. We are i...
Reference Code : EXT-99999999-1111 Published Date: 20.02.2017 Location: Kuala Lumpur Minimum Qualification : Bachelor'...
We are looking for Junior and Senior Professionals (Malaysian candidates only) to join our team. Head over to https://lnkd.in/fm7ksQR for ...
We are hiring! 1) Safety Officer - Contract (various locations) 2) Logistic / Material Controller - Contract (various locations) 3) Bus...
Kekosongan Jawatan:- Juruteknik Penapisan Petroleum/Juruteknik Kejuruteraan Elektronik REQUIREMENT FOR THE POSITION: -Minimum...